Monday, July 19, 2010

Guess who..

...this is..
Photobucket

It's not Lily! It is Laura, and isn't she adorable?? She is almost 9 months old and she has the most amazing big sister, Ashley, who has an equally amazing blog all about her love for Laura. Ashley is an awesome photographer- just look at that photo! I have just fallen in love with Laura through her blog, and I know you will too..Go visit it right now! And leave a comment:)

Also, if you've never been to my daughter's blog, check that one out too. It is all about her love for Lily, and it is soooo sweet, if I do say so myself:)

Happy Monday!!

P.S. I just noticed I am getting a huge amount of traffic in the last hour- like a visit every minute to this blog...where are you all coming from?? Did they just mention Lily on CNN or something?? I'm curious!

2 comments:

Ashley Q. said...

Thank you so much for the shout out :) I posted a little icon on my page for Lily! I can't wait til our families can meet!

fckopp said...

Oh my goodness Patti, Lily Anne and Laura are definetly kindred spirits and twins. It blows my mind how much they look alike.