Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Babydoll

Dearest Lily,

What a social butterfly you are these days! Always cooing and laughing and smiling at us. You are by far the most social baby we've had. You light up when anyone talks to you, and it feels like we are having a complete conversation when you coo back and forth with us.

You have this adorable thing you do with your eyes- you crinkle them up into little half moons whenever you smile:) And usually your eyes crinkle before your mouth actually smiles- it's like the preliminary to the actual gummy grin. I think you might have extra muscles in your eyelids or something- cuz sometimes you can crinkle your eyes without actually smiling..like you're thinking "I wanna let you know I'm happy, but I'm not actually going to invest in a full-blown grin at the moment."


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

You love these little toys..Janet Foley and Kris Altringer each got you one. They're teddy bears with little blankies attached, and they are sooooo soft. You love to cuddle with them and squeeze them over and over. Or suck on the edges of the blanket.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your little legs are finally getting some chub to them...
Photobucket
I am seriously head-over-heels in love with you, princess.

We have a million nick-names for you now. Lilybird. Lils (Jackson calls you this all the time). Lilybug. Lils-a-roosa (Kenzie made that one up). Lilygirl. Lil-lils. Babygirl.
Photobucket
Everyone dotes on you 24-7. Nobody can stand to let you cry for more than ten seconds. I'm pretty sure you are the most spoiled baby known to mankind. But that's okay.

You're our Babydoll:)

Photobucket

Loving you more every day,

Mama oxox

7 comments:

CKopp said...

I can see it now..."Jonathan! Why can't you be more like your sister? Your not social! Nobody dotes on you!"

Brandon said...

She is such a RICE!!! That is Jackson's smile!!!

TheFoleyFive said...

love it!! reagan tries to suck on her blankies but alas..always ends up yelping with a blanket laying completely across her face, little arms and legs working in a frantic confusion...good job lils. love you patti..loved seeing you at conference..here's to less hectic conferences ha...is that possible?

Monica Crumley said...

Welcome to our amazing community of awesome parents whose kids happen to have Ds. Lily is adorable! My 4th has Ds (having my 5th soon). I saw your comments on my friend Jen's blog (Saving Sofia) and thought I'd say 'hi' and welcome.

Monica Crumley said...

Welcome to our amazing community of awesome parents whose kids happen to have Ds. Lily is adorable! My 4th has Ds (having my 5th soon). I saw your comments on my friend Jen's blog (Saving Sofia) and thought I'd say 'hi' and welcome.

fckopp said...

Love those chubby legs. Miss you so much Miss Lily and all your siblings. I am jealous they get to hold you, my arms are empty. Love ya, Grammi

Ashley said...

Just looking through your old posts :) Love that last picture. What a beauty she is! Can't wait to hold her :)